1. Admission to Nursery – II will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
2. There will be written tests for students seeking admission to classes III and above in the following subjects:
- Class III to V : English, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS
- Class VI to IX : English, Mathematics, Science
Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for interaction. During interaction, presence of both the parents is required. The school reserves the right to admit the students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admission, the management’s decision is final.
3. At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative office:
- Duly filled in and signed Registration Form
- 3 Passport size colour photographs, one pasted on form and the other two should have the name and date of birth of candidate written on the reverse.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or an authorized competent authority).
- Other than class Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep and I, transfer certificate in original from the school last attended is to be submitted at the time of admission.
Please note that the Registration does not in any way Guarantee Admission.
By Ist April ( of the new session), a child should be of age indicated below :
- 2 ½ for Pre Nursery
- 3 ½ for Nursery
- 4 ½ for Preparatory
- 5 ½ for Class I and so on..